Thursday, April 3, 2014

Weather Report

So I thought this winter was the hardest on me when it comes to chronic pain. Guess I was hoping "the grass would be greener" in Spring.

So far there's been many fluctuations. ..going from snow one day to gorgeous the next and now thunderstorms! 

I seem to be very sensitive to changes in barometric pressure. Do you feel the weather before it hits your area? Maybe we can band together arthritic conditions and start our own weather prediction channel.
This just in...Ryss has swollen ankles expect slight rain in 24 hours.
*Loud alarm sirens* Updates!  Raging pain in knees...increase chance of storms!

Maybe someday I can get out of the Midwest and move to a more stable weather environment or find a weather career.

Feeling really glad I was able to get my injection in a couple of days ago otherwise it would be bed rest for me today. I am seeing a possible epsom salt bath in my future...if by the time I get there I can get in and out of the tub.
My knees are swollen and my aching hands are angry today.
Working on this attitude of gratitude is harder than I thought it would be!

For those with any kind of chronic pain today... I'm hoping you find some relief and gentle thoughts your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment